If I have to choose a country to visit, it will be Canada. The funny thing is that I know almost nothing about that country and all my curiosity I owe to the movies and the fascination of what means to live in a far, big and cold place. In my mind, Canada looks like an enormous forest with wild but silent creatures, rounded by rivers full of hungered fishes trying to swim up the waterfalls.






Obviously Canada must be something totally different I am describing but believe in my own lies glad me a lot. In fact, if you just see some photographs of any Canadian city nearby you will note it is like any other place in the world (what an unexpected thing) because everything is boring or not mysteriously enough. But leaving aside the cities, I still thing the outskirt must be wonderful. Not in the way I explained, but maybe with something to discover or enjoy because of its originality. For example, do not you think hear a reindeer moo or taste one of the mentioned fishes roasted meat would be great? Sorry if I am mixing up Canada with Alaska.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to know countries with cold weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog