Hi, I am going to talk you about my experience on writing a blog.

First time I used blogger I was 16 or 17 years old. I was in school and I just published some thoughts or something like that style and, a few days after, ashamed of now read me as a third person, I delete them.

do not remember what I wrote but it is probability not about polity, social critic or any controversial theme and not because those topics do not interest me, but because I do not think blogger be the right place to do it. And I really hate proselytism. By other hand, there are more important things to talk about, as art or philosophy. So, I tried to wrote about them but, obviously, in a schoolboy level. This means what I wrote was horrible. Anyway, I tried one time and another for approximately one year, maybe a bit more, writing every week. In that time, I enjoyed a lot to write and to read myself, to some friends and to unknown people. In this sense, blog helps many users to exchange opinions or information about their work, what is very useful and constructive because you can learn how to get a better writing, in case, or whatever you do.

After this year, I stop writing on blog. I have not a good reason to explain that. But, until today, I continue writing. The difference is that horrible things are just to myself now J.
 
Thanks to read fellas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog