Post graduate studies

I do not like to study at university but I have thought to continue doing it just for one simple reason: I fear to work. And, been honestly, I think right now I could not have a complete adult life. Even living with my family I am a disaster but not to be disorganized (in fact I am tidy), but because I am lazy, useless and anxious.


As you can see, post graduate studies are an excuse to my family do not chase me out from home. I have thought to study a masters related with cultural sociology but because actually I am not very interesting in this issue, I have not find out where I can do it or what I have to do to applying to a scholarship. If I could get the chance to choose where it could be, I will surely prefer the same place where now I am studying because it is the most practical thing. To have a scholarship should be the only way to pay it because I do not want to work and my parents have no money.

Some people have said me I should try studying abroad. But because I know my fortitude is in a childish level, I know it is not a good idea. In addition, it is really important to go outside? What you learn is so different as you can know just by thinking?

Comments

  1. I think that when you go out side you learn about the culture on this places, and that is the huge difference with just read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog