Hi, today I am going to talk you about a great concert I attended in 2014. It was the third time that Rockout Fest was made in Chile and a lot of musicians were invited. I do not remember exactly when it was, but I am sure it was in December because a few days ago I had had the final tests.


With a friend, we bought the entrance tickets a lot of weeks in advance because we knew it will be a good instance. The day of concert, we arrived at ten in the morning to Espacio Brodway, located in Santiago’s outside, and we had to wait until middle day to doors were opened. But once time we were into it, all day, from twelve to twelve, we enjoyed our favorite music. There were famous bands as Primus, 2 minutos, Fantomas, Melvins, Devo and another less known as Como asesinar a Felipes, Los peores de Chile, Machuca, Los Morton and a few others that I have forgotten.




Anyway, the music was very good and the people were excited all the time even to the point to mosh every five minutes. At the end of the day I was so happy, tired and deaf that I just slept hundreds of hours.

Comments

  1. the fests are the best! you can enjoy so many good music on just one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to one of those music fests, I think I know the least famous bands you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog